MultiCS & CSP & OScam Exchange Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benefits of btkcam

bebelusul

Cache Master Blaster!
V.I.P Member
Reaction score
freez free..fast zapping and it use B line server->client so the "script kiddies" can`t use your line in oscam to make a local card from it.
If the cache xchange will be fully implemented..it will be the fastest emu(from my point of view)

billytk

Reaction score
hi bebelusul.. CSP cache is integrated.. Btkserver has both Btkserve cache and CSP cache..

in fact I embedded CSP tracker in to Btkserver as a thread module. So in fact they are 2 different applications under one hood. :) But Btkserver takes advantage of cache. It can communicate with CSP tracker. A few minutes ago i removed my C: line and only started with CSP function. After that i could watch movies over CSP cache :)

z3u5

MultiCS Beta Tester
Reaction score
I'm trying that evil integrates BTKCAM support over MCS

firsyah

Reaction score
billytk said:
hi bebelusul.. CSP cache is integrated.. Btkserver has both Btkserve cache and CSP cache..

in fact I embedded CSP tracker in to Btkserver as a thread module. So in fact they are 2 different applications under one hood. :) But Btkserver takes advantage of cache. It can communicate with CSP tracker. A few minutes ago i removed my C: line and only started with CSP function. After that i could watch movies over CSP cache :)
for how long it will last?? did you mean after connecting to remote server, btkserver will cache DCW, and then you can wath in offline mode? after the cache full and last for several time??

billytk

Reaction score
No.. cache is active for usually 10 seconds for an ECM.

This is not an offline Cache mechanism.

firsyah

Reaction score
Great!!! even 10 second..if it will be freeze free, then you're a magician..

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.