MultiCS & CSP & OScam Exchange Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BTKServer and BTKtrap doubts

bebelusul

Cache Master Blaster!
V.I.P Member
Reaction score
yea you need only btkserver on your side and btkclient on clinet side..and 1 clien ask ecm and the rest of 100000 see from cache (same channel)

xisco

Reaction score
bebelusul said:
yea you need only btkserver on your side and btkclient on clinet side..and 1 clien ask ecm and the rest of 100000 see from cache (same channel)

Ok, then if I have a dreambox with cccam for viewing and btkserver for serving, and my friends have btkclient, they will be able to see only the channel I'm watching without my c-line beeing affected in any way?

If so... can you tell... more or less, how I have to configure that?

And it does only work with dreambox or is there anyway I can use btkclient with, for example, DVBViewer and hadu plugin?

bebelusul

Cache Master Blaster!
V.I.P Member
Reaction score
xisco said:
bebelusul said:

Ok, then if I have a dreambox with cccam for viewing and btkserver for serving, and my friends have btkclient, they will be able to see only the channel I'm watching without my c-line beeing affected in any way?

If so... can you tell... more or less, how I have to configure that?

And it does only work with dreambox or is there anyway I can use btkclient with, for example, DVBViewer and hadu plugin?
sorry for the late reply...yes you can add on btkserver caid and sid. for it..or just use my free btk line...it open all sat`s....

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.